200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Rishikesh tops the places that provide yoga teacher training in India. Om Yogpeeth is a premium institute that offers yoga teacher training courses. We offer the best 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India. It is a four weeks intensive course and is recognized by the international Yoga Alliance. This 4 weeks intensive course can honor you with a teacher training certificate. It is very well suitable for every aspirant ranging from beginners to advanced practitioners as it covers all the aspects of Yoga. It includes everything extending from the benefits of yoga, alignments, modifications, adjustments, and counter-indications of every posture or asana, meditation, pranayama, anatomy, and yogic philosophy to the physiology of body and mind in a methodical approach. Thus the students are encouraged to enhance their yogic skills through awareness and self-discipline and in turn extend their expertise and confidence to teach the path of harmony through the yogic approach to their students as well.
The 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course offered by Om Yogpeeth is structured in an exclusively organized pattern in order to avail the student to learn the entire process of yoga in detail and acquire a thorough understanding of it by probing through each and every layer of this ancient yogic science. Our teacher training program that extends for 4 weeks will be focused on the following 10 principles of yoga.
- Asana (Hatha and primary series of Ashtanga Vinyasa )
- Yogic purification (Kriya)
- Mudra & Bandhas
- Anatomy and physiology of yogic practice
- Yoga philosophy
- Mantra recitation
- Yogic lifestyle (diet and discipline)
- Teaching methodology
Each of these topics is dealt with in detail through the intensive 4 weeks. This intensive course shall prove to be a life-changing, unique experience. By the time the student finishes his course, he will possess a profound knowledge bade on yoga and he will have acquired excellent teaching skills apart from improving his own learning skills which can be identified in terms of proper understanding of body, mind & soul, and realization about the self. In addition, he will have mastered the yoga practice through consistent practice and persistence. Each student will be honored with the 200 hour training certificate upon the successful completion of the course. This certificate will enable them to enroll in the International Yoga Alliance in their own country.
This course will take the student through the basics of yoga to the most advanced topics of yoga. Thus the student will be exposed to every single aspect of yoga in detail. It will help you rediscover your passion for yoga as you penetrate deep into the understanding of yogic concepts. It will also teach you the techniques to induce the same passion for yoga in others too. Thus this course nurtures both student and master in you. Hence it can sharpen both your learning abilities as well as teaching capabilities. It is simply not a mere Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. It is an opportunity to know more about yourself, to rediscover and redefine yourself. It teaches you to achieve your life desires. Most importantly, it teaches you self-motivation, self-discipline, and personality development through consistent perseverance. This course is the best of its own kind as it is offered by a premium institute like Om Yogpeeth in Rishikesh.
When you decide to learn yoga, it is very important to know and understand some techniques before practicing yoga teaching. Below are some techniques when you are learning yoga at Om Yogpeeth in Rishikesh.
- Bandhas lecture practice: Bandhas lecture practice consists of Jalandhar bandhas, Uddiyana Bandha, Maha Bandha, and moola Bandha.
- Pranayama lecture practice: Pranayama lecture practice consists of abdominal breathing, Prana Pranic body, yogic training, thoracic breathing, Sheetali pranayama, nostril breathing, sheetkari pranayama, ujjayi panorama, kapalbhati, bhramari pranayama, and bhastrika pranayama.
- Madras lecture practice: Madras lecture practice consists of chin mudra, hridaya Madras, and Jnana mudra.
- Meditation practice: Meditation practice consists of dynamic meditation, vipassana (silent sitting), silent walking, silent day, dance meditation, and art meditation.
- Kriyas practice: Kriyas practice consists of sutra Neti, Jala Neti, Vaman date, kapalbhati, shankhaprakshalana, trataka, chanting, and mantra.
- Teaching methodology: Yoga has some teaching methodology and art of teaching including teaching style, teacher quality, observation, intention attitude, giving instruction, giving feedback, general particular, class management, principles of yoga demonstration, class routine, know how to demonstrate, know how not to demonstrate, anatomy practice and theory. Yoga also has correction techniques, mode of adjustment, practice in pairs, the art of physical adjustment, and yoga for old people.
- Yoga anatomy physiology: The anatomy physiology of yoga is general movement and body terminology. Yoga gives system of the human body function, nervous, skeletal, and muscular systems. Yoga is a wonderful way to move some key muscles of yoga analysis. Yoga gives health benefits in Asanas as a basic element of yoga therapy. Yoga gives energy channels as chakra theory and writes the assignment of muscles in the context of yoga practice test and practice.
- Yoga philosophy: Yoga philosophy is useful for ethnic and lifestyle yoga teachers. In yoga philosophy, people will learn about the essence of yoga history, the definition of yoga, modes, and contemporary yoga. People will learn the historical and cultural background of yoga. People will know about the definition of yoga such as; the 4 paths of yoga (Karma, Jnana, Raja, and Bhakti yoga), 5 pillars of yoga, 3 guns of yoga, klesha, karma yoga reincarnation, Vedas, Bhagavad Gita, Upanishad, Patanjali yoga sutras, eight limbs of yoga with their interpretation.
In recent days, people will know and understand about yoga's daily routine for principles of diet, the essence of a lifestyle, guide basic philosophy, self and ego, consciousness, self-awareness, yoga teacher responsibility, and yoga written assignment.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training India Daily Schedule
|5:45 AM||Tea(Ginger, Lemon)|
|6:00 AM - 7:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|7:45 AM - 8:45 AM||Pranayama|
|7:45 AM - 8:45 AM||Breakfast|
|8:45 AM - 10:00 AM||Anatomy|
|11:20 AM - 12:30 PM||Mantra Chanting|
|12:45 PM - 2:00 PM||Lunch|
|2:15 PM- 3:45 PM||Ayurveda Classes / Bhakti Yoga / Karma Yoga|
|4:00 PM - 5:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|6:00 PM - 7:30 PM||Meditation|
|7:45 PM - 8:30 PM||Dinner|
|8:30 PM - 10:00 PM||Self Study|
|10:00 PM||Gate Closed|
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course Dates Rishikesh
|01 - 26 Jan 2022||Available ( 20 Seats ) – Fees $ 899 1699||Apply Now|
|01 - 26 Feb 2022||Available ( 20 Seats ) – Fees $ 899 1699||Apply Now|
|01 - 26 Mar 2022||Available ( 20 Seats ) – Fees $ 899 1699||Apply Now|
|01 - 26 Apr 2022||Available ( 20 Seats ) – Fees $ 899 1699||Apply Now|
|01 - 26 May 2022||Available ( 20 Seats ) – Fees $ 899 1699||Apply Now|
|01 - 26 Jun 2022||Available ( 20 Seats ) – Fees $ 899 1699||Apply Now|
|01 - 26 Jul 2022||Available ( 20 Seats ) – Fees $ 899 1699||Apply Now|
|01 - 26 Aug 2022||Available ( 20 Seats ) – Fees $ 899 1699||Apply Now|
|01 - 26 Sep 2022||Available ( 20 Seats ) – Fees $ 899 1699||Apply Now|
|01 - 26 Oct 2022||Available ( 20 Seats ) – Fees $ 899 1699||Apply Now|
|01 - 26 Nov 2022||Available ( 20 Seats ) – Fees $ 899 1699||Apply Now|
|01 - 26 Dec 2022||Available ( 20 Seats ) – Fees $ 899 1699||Apply Now|
What is included in the 200 Hour Yoga TTC course fees?
The cost of the course includes:
- Accommodation for 28 Days
- Vegetarian meals and herbal tea are served on a daily basis.
- Weekend outings
- Course materials will be made available (Notebooks, Yoga Mat, Cleansing kit)
What is excluded from the Yoga Course Fee?
- Personal Expenses
- Expenses for Medical Care
- Any Extra-Class or Transportation
Principles and Guidelines for a 200-Hour Yoga TTC
- Early in the morning, classes begin.
- Respectful behavior is expected on and off the premises at all times.
- Om Yogpeeth's rules and regulations must be followed.
- There are no refunds on course fees.
- Students must return all books to the library before leaving Om Yogpeeth.
- On the premises of the Om Yogpeeth, non-vegetarian meals, smoking, and using alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Rafting on the Ganges (Ganga)
- Outside excursion: Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, and Nirgattu Waterfall (Day trip)
- The Hawan ceremony (Vedic Ceremony)
- Concert of Traditional Music
- Sat Karma and Karma Yoga
- Cleansing Techniques for Jala Neti, Sutra Neti, Dhauti
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD
You will be staying at The Om Yogpeeth in Rishikesh, India, for your 200 hour yoga teacher training course. The school is located near the iconic Lakshman Jhula (commonly known as the hanging bridge) and the sacred Ganges River. Because the ashram is located among the lovely green hills of the Himalayas, the school provides a serene environment to practice yoga. Near the ashram exist basic services such as shops, cafes, restaurants, ATMs, and organic stores.
According to the demands of the students, the ashram provides single and double room sets. The rooms are nice and clean, with adjoining bathrooms that include western toilets and a hot shower. The apartments also include a balcony with a lovely view of the mountains and gardens. The students are provided with bed sheets, pillows, bath towels, toilet paper, blankets, and other welcoming items. Wifi is offered on every floor, as well as water and laundry services.
Om Yogpeeth also provides affordable accommodation. These rooms are not connected to the main building and do not have a balcony or a view of the mountains. These accommodations have access to all of the other amenities as well.
Our cuisine is famous for its flavor and variety all over the world. All of the meals are made in a hygienic manner by a professional chef, and the vegetables used are organically grown. Only vegetarian meals are served, and they are included in the price of our 200-hour yoga teacher training course in India.
Eating the correct foods is an important aspect of having a yogic lifestyle. Many people believe that doing yoga is sufficient and that they do not need to control their food habits. At Om Yogpeeth, we believe that yoga is more than just a mind-body workout; it is a way of life. Yoga can help you gain more benefits if you combine it with appropriate dietary habits.
Our food is important not only for our physical health but also for our mental wellness. Food is classified differently in the yoga world than it is in the scientific world.
The yogic diet is divided into three categories: Satva, Rajas, and Tamas, rather than proteins, fats, or carbohydrates. Tasty food makes us feel tired or sleepy. Sattvic food makes you feel energetic, enthusiastic, and light, but rajasic food makes you feel energetic, restless, and agitated.
Because we at Om Yogpeeth are concerned about the well-being of all of our students, they are all required to follow a sattvic diet during their stay at the ashram.
The following meals are included in the package:
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
The following dietary needs are catered to or served:
- Raw food / vegetarians
- Fruit / Lactose-Free / Organic
- Yogic / Ayurvedic
Other dietary requirements can be accommodated upon request, including sattvic cuisine.
It's a good idea to let the organizer know if you have any particular dietary needs when making your reservation.